Thursday, October 14, 2010

Should Adult Women Wear Hello Kitty?


So many times I have been asked if I offer Hello Kitty Rhinestone Designs for Adults.  Usually when I get a request for a Hello Kitty Shirt it is for an infant, toddler or even a teen.  I never thought about offering them for Adults.  Now don't get me wrong I loved Hello Kitty...but when I was like 7 or 8, but for GROWN WOMEN?

I will do whatever I can to please a customer, so needless to say I did come up with a design that I thought was not to childish looking and could possible work for an Adult.
 The design features sparkling clear, pink and black rhinestones, it measures approx 6' x 4'.  So what are your thoughts, do you think Adult Women should or should not indulge in this Hello Kitty craze?  Let me hear from you.

6 comments:

  1. Favorite post having such an fantastic and useful informative content.
    http://www.wefixmac.com/repairs

    ReplyDelete
  2. The city's name was changed to "Santa Maria" on February 18, 1885, because mail for the community was being sent by mistake to Central City, Colorado.Santa Maria graduation cap and gown

    ReplyDelete
  3. This continually is amazing to me how bloggers such as your self can find enough time along with the commitment to keep on crafting exceptional blog posts. Your site isterrific and one of my own must read websites. I just wished to thank you.
    Oakland Bankruptcy Attorney

    ReplyDelete
  4. Internet marketing inquisitive if you happen to endure what folks post? Lately it seems to own turn out to be an outbreak, though it is apparently changing for your greater. Exactly what are your opinions?

    paradise valley real estate usa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Provide the following particulars: Your bio-profile, resources available, premises area, location, human resources,capital, etc.

    ppc management services

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please visit the official website of NIBM (National Institute of Business Management). National Institute of Business Management (NIBM) offers distance MBA in online mode.

    best web design services

    ReplyDelete